- Shawn NelsonSupervisor, Fourth District
- Patricia BatesSupervisor, Fifth District
- Janet NguyenSupervisor, First District
- John M.W. MoorlachSupervisor, Second District
- Todd SpitzerSupervisor, Third District
Orange County, California Board of Supervisors: Issue the Harvey Milk Day Proclamation
Orange County Board of Supervisors let Harvey Milk Day slip onto the annual list of proclamations, but, just days before the event, they have yet to issue the proclamation. Tell Orange County Supervisors to stand up for equality, be courageous, and issue the proclamation that honors Harvey Milk.
- Supervisor, Fourth District
- Supervisor, Fifth District
- Supervisor, First District
- Supervisor, Second District
John M.W. Moorlach
- Supervisor, Third District
Issue the Havey Milk Day Proclamation:
Harvey Milk was a model of courage, honesty, and leadership who was willing to risk everything to help lesbian and gay residents achieve equal treatment under the law. His greatest accomplishment was successfully fighting the bigotry of the Briggs Initiative, sponsored by John Briggs, an Orange County Assembly member. Show the world that Orange County now believes in equality for all.
Linda May started this petition with a single signature, and now has 358 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.