Delay Jan. 20, 2017 Inauguration. Invalid Elections. Count Our Votes.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Sent to FBI, DOJ & NSD Jan. 2017 (Please sign-in)
- We know Domestic Election interferences (DNC, Superdelegates, voter suppression, electronic voting manipulation, uncounted votes, purged votes, etc.) usurped our votes & denied us our rights to have a Secure, Fair & Impartial Primary Election.
- We know we are faced with General Election Foreign "Russian hacking" interferences.
- We know, in accepting these Domestic & Foreign interferences; the "legitimate" and "true" 2017 United States Presidential leader remains unauthenticated.
- We know this puts our National Security, Right to Vote and Constitution into question.
- We know that without Domestic Election interferences, Bernie Sanders won the Primary.
- We know that General Election Presidential nominees are Bernie Sanders v Donald Trump.
- We know In respect of the foregoing, we require a "true" and "attested" accounting of ALL election fraud interferences, beginning with February 1, 2016 Iowa Caucus through to the November 8, 2016 General Election.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men & women do nothing". - Edmund Burke
It's Feb. 9th and Bernie Sanders wins the NH Democratic Primary in a landslide! Bernie Sanders Won the Most Votes Ever in a New Hampshire Presidential Primary http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-orlin/bernie-sanders-won-the-mo_b_9228324.html.
Yet HRC ties him in the 'pledged delegate' count and Superdelegates committed their votes to HRC long before the NH primary (and July 25th Convention); usurping "the People's" voice and vote.
This is one example of the many interferences and irregularities that pervaded the Primary Election process and prevented our votes from electing Senator Bernie Sanders 4 President.. This is why we are here; and why we are respectfully asking you (**again) to correct these interferences - before January 20, 2017.
(**The People previously called on & emailed Congress and the Government Oversight Committee during the month of October and respectfully requested they hold Primary Election Fraud Hearings.
The People also called on & emailed Congress and respectfully requested they object to and delay the Jan. 6, 2017 Electoral College count, pending investigation of Primary Election Fraud & Presidential Election Russian hacking.**)
. . . . . . Open Letter
Dear FBI, DOJ & National Security:
Assuming you were NOT told to Investigate or were obstructed from investigating Primary Election violations, holding Election Fraud Hearings, seeking Grand Jury Indictments, or Appealing to the Supreme Court, on the systematic dismantling of our rights and interferences in denying us a Secure, Fair & Impartial Election during the 2016 Primaries & current Russian hacking allegations (even if you wanted); We, the People, are now requiring you to do so.
Please review the following - - A sampling of many documents that describe rampant fraud in the Democratic Primary:
"poll workers were seen manipulating paper ballots to match voting machine tallies."
- Election Fraud Study Points To Rigged Democratic Primary Against Bernie Sanders: http://www.inquisitr.com/3207171/election-fraud-study-points-to-rigged-democratic-primary-against-bernie-sanders-video/
"Public hand-counts with a secure chain of custody are considered internationally the most secure form of counting votes, so this points to the voting machines as a likely source of the problem."
- REPORT - An Electoral System in Crisis: http://electionjustice.net/report-an-electoral-system-in-crisis-complete/
"U.S. elections are ranked lowest among all western “democracies” for fairness and transparency."
- UNCOUNTED: The True Story of the California Primary: https://off-guardian.org/2016/06/29/uncounted-the-true-story-of-the-california-primary/
"The circumstances surrounding Arizona’s presidential primary on March 22, 2016 —widely acknowledged as one of the most disastrous election days in recent memory."
- Democracy Lost: A Report on the Fatally Flawed 2016 Democratic Primaries: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5O9I4XJdSISNzJyaWIxaWpZWnM/view
"The Department of Justice says the city Board of Elections broke federal law by improperly purging nearly 120,000 Brooklyn voters from the rolls ahead of last April’s presidential primary." http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/doj-nyc-board-elections-illegally-booted-voters-rolls-article-1.2945137?cid=bitly
We respectfully request, in support of your protections, the following 8 step proposal:
1. EXECUTE: an Order voiding all Certificates of Ascertainment, which falsely empowers the Electoral College with votes to determine the 2016 President, including the December 19 Electoral College Electors votes; as their power to do so, circumvents the violations and interferences inherent in the 2016 Primary; and General Election, along with our rights, our Election Laws, and our Constitution.
Until such Primary Election violations and interferences are investigated, the Primary Election & the Presidential Election CANNOT be considered legitimate, nor any Electoral College vote.
2. VOID: the Primary Election results as neither Candidate earned or obtained the 2,383 "pledged delegates" required to win the Democratic Presidential nomination. This lack of the necessary "pledged delegate" votes for nomination, gave the People a "wide open" Primary Election, for engaging in a Democratically "brokered convention", where the People could participate and have a "voice".
Instead, the "Winner" being declared by the media, before the California Primary began, bypassing the People, via Superdelegates, who artificially inflated the "pledged-delegate" threshold number by inserting their "pre-Convention" votes, while the People were still voting and months before the July 25, 2016 Convention, where Superdelegates are "duty-bound" to officially cast their votes.
With this interference, Superdelegates supplanted their interests over the People's; blocking our rights to a Fair & Impartial election, in response to Bernie Sanders, who proved to be both obstacle and threat, for his unorthodox message, thousands of followers, and as viable and credible candidate for President of the United States.
- 18 U.S.C. § 595: Interference in election by employees of federal, state, or territorial governments
- "Gaming the system" - taking advantage of the rules of a system in a way that provides you an advantage that others do not take.
- Patronage Crimes: . . . when one political faction or party dominates the political landscape & defends its position of power against a credible opposition.
- The Democrats versus Democracy - http://socialistworker.org/2016/02/23/the-democrats-versus-democracy
"Just because an organization has "democratic" in its name doesn't mean it functions according to even basic concepts of democracy." "So even though Sanders won almost twice as many delegates as Clinton among those awarded based on the election results, the support of the superdelegates pulled Clinton into a tie in the state where she was trounced at the ballot box."
3. REPEAL: the Primary Election, as the People's votes are still uncounted and not included in the final Primary tally. i.e. Electronic Black Box voting errors, closed/moved/reduced polling station votes, ballot shortage votes, denying votes to those in lengthy wait lines, manipulating, suppressing, shredding, purging, disenfranchising, gerrymandering, unduly influencing & interfering with ballots & voting. Including those who didn't come out to vote because of these known interferences and/or of their lack in the belief the "system" is fair & impartial. All culminating in usurping the nomination from the deserved candidate.
- Election Fraud: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud
- Are We Witnessing A Dishonest Election? https://drive.google.com/file/ /0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1
4. CENSURE & DISSOLVE: the DNC for Interfering with and denying the public's right to a Fair and Impartial Election, for gaining unfair political advantage and for breaching the Public's Trust, in violation of the DNC's "Impartiality Clause".
As evidenced in the 44,053 DNC emails, and 17,761 attachments from top members (who are SUPERDELEGATES) on the Democratic National Committee. The DNC conspired to/and interfered with a Bernie Sanders nomination, and in so doing, conspired and interfered with his supporters and with the votes that would support a Bernie Sanders Presidency.
i.e. 3 of the 44,053 emails:
- “He isn't going to be president.”
- "Bernie needs to be ground to a pulp," "I agree". “Where would you stick the knife in?” "Sanders should be depicted as a “hapless legislator,” which other members of Congress would help affirm.
- "“. . can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist,” “AMEN.”
- 18 U.S.C. § 241: Conspiracy Against Rights.- Section 241 does not require that the conspiracy be successful, United States v. Bradberry, 517 F.2d 498 (7th Cir. 1975), nor need there be proof of an overt act.
- "Most election fraud aims at ensuring that important elected positions are occupied by “friendly” candidates." - Federal Prosecution of Election Offenses
- 2 U.S.C. § 441d; Campaign Dirty Tricks (a) Election communications and solicitations.
- "An impartial decision maker is a basic constituent of minimum due process." - Professionalism and Ethics Recusal
5. PENALIZE: all people & entities involved in "Conflict of Interest" violations interfering with the People's right to a Fair & Impartial Primary Election.
i.e. All Democratic members of Congress = Superdelegates, many of the same serve the DNC; conflicting their primary responsibility of serving their constituents and country in this two-fold "self-empowered" position, while unfairly acquiring 3 times the opportunity to work against a same-party candidate (and Congressional colleague) for President. (see emails.)
i.e. Superdelegate in conflict. (Candidate spouse)
(18 U.S.C. §§ 201,203 and 205 - Bribery, Graft, and CONFLICTS OF INTEREST)
"An impartial decision maker is a basic constituent of minimum due process." - Professionalism and Ethics Recusal
6. REMOVE VOTES: Superdelegates are "self-empowered" to freely vote twice for a federal Presidential candidate (skewing the People's voting results), whereas "the People" are only allowed to vote once and we can be imprisoned for up to 5 years for doing so. (42 U.S.C. § 1973i(e); Section 1973i(e)
- "When a government harms a person without following the exact course of the law, this constitutes a due process violation, which offends the rule of law". "Rule of law implies that every citizen is subject to the law, including lawmakers themselves." - Wikipedia.
* "superdelegates" (712 Democratic officeholders) include all Democratic governors, members of Congress, former Presidents, Democratic National Committee members, union officials, lower-level party members and Democratic infrastructure - fundraisers, consultants, pollsters, etc.
7. HONOR OUR RIGHTS: “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged . . . .” - U.S. Constitution
8. INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN HACKING: Reinforces corruption, illegitimacy and lack of Domestic & Foreign Security of both Primary & General Elections.
- Russian Hacking Report Exposes Political Threat http://www.wsj.com/video/russian-hacking-report-exposes-political-threat/F299F561-B086-4CA0-A0FF-19CB4879ECC8.html
- The Constitution of the United States: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution
- Federal Prosecution of Election Offenses: https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal/legacy/2013/09/30/electbook-0507.pdf
- Voting and Election Laws: https://www.usa.gov/voting-laws
- Violations of Election Laws: https://elections.uslegal.com/violations-of-election-laws
- Office of Attorney Recruitment and Management for FBI Whistleblower Reprisal Claims Brought Pursuant to 28 C.F.R. Part 27: case_processing_directive_0.pdf
In consideration of the foregoing, we look forward to you addressing these interferences, in protecting our rights, getting our votes counted, taking the required enforcement actions on our behalf, protecting our National Security, and for your immediate action in reversing this assault on our democratic election process.
We are counting on you.
We will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. So help us God. 5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office
*FBI Director Comey (202) 324-3000 Executive Office - (202) 324-6014 - left voicemail - 1/10/17 & 1/18/17
FBI Switchboard: 800-225-5324
*FBI Headquarters - Election Fraud
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
*1/10/17 - mailed CERTIFIED to FBI HQ - Election Fraud 1/16/17 - attempted delivery to FBI HQ 1/17/17 - redelivered with signature
FBI Field Offices: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/
DOJ Main Switchboard: 202-514-2000
DOJ Civil, Voting Rights, Election Fraud (202) 514-4609
*DOJ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - 1/12/17 emailed AG Lynch - 1/12/17 emailed Assistant AG Vanita Gupta
*DOJ Email: AskDOJ@USDOJ.gov - 1/18/17 emailed - FBI Director Comey & DOJ AG Lynch
DOJ Contact Form: https://www.justice.gov/…/w…/your-message-department-justice
*National Security: Asst. AG Mary McCord - nsd.public@usd - emailed 1/12/17 & 1/18/17
*Government Oversight Committee (202) 225-3974 - contacted during Oct. 2016 to hold Primary Election Fraud Hearings
*Congress (202) 224-3121 - contacted during Oct. 2016 to hold Election Fraud Hearings - and January for objection and postponement of 1/6/17 authentication of Electoral votes. (Congress has authority to object & change date of count- "Historically, the dates were changed in 1957, 1985, 1989, 1997, 2009, and 2013.")
The White House https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call
Statutes and Crimes on Voting Interference, but not limited to:
a) 18 U.S.C. § 595: Interference in election by employees of federal, state, or territorial governments;
b) § 2302(b) of Title 5 of the United States Code (U.S.C.): give an unauthorized preference or advantage to anyone so as to improve or injure the employment prospects of any particular employee or applicant;
c) § 2302(b) of Title 5 of the United States Code (U.S.C.): deceive or willfully obstruct anyone from competing for employment;
d) 18 U.S.C. § 241; § 2422: Voter Suppression;
e) Voting Rights Act of 1965: Civil Rights Crimes
f) "Most election fraud aims at ensuring that important elected positions are occupied by “friendly” candidates." - Federal Prosecution of Election Offenses
g) Patronage Crimes: Patronage crimes are most prevalent when one political faction or party dominates the political landscape but is also required to defend its position of power against a credible opposition;
h) 18 U.S.C. § 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color of Law; (a) Promise or deprivation of federal employment or other benefit for political activity: 18 U.S.C. § 600 and § 601.
i) Civil Rights Crimes - Discrimination based on a potential voter’s race, or on ethnic factors or minority language, may also be redressed under such criminal statutes as 18 U.S.C. §§ 241 and 242. These prosecutions are handled by Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division.
j) 2 U.S.C. § 441d; Campaign Dirty Tricks (a) Election communications and solicitations.
k) 18 U.S.C. § 371 Conspiracy to defraud the United States; to the extent that the evidence shows a conspiracy to defraud the public of the fair and impartial administration of a federal grant or program;
l) 18 U.S.C. § 241: Conspiracy Against Rights.- Section 241 does not require that the conspiracy be successful, United States v. Bradberry, 517 F.2d 498 (7th Cir. 1975), nor need there be proof of an overt act.
m) 18 U.S. Code Chapter 11 - BRIBERY, GRAFT, AND CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
n) United States Constitution - the 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th, and 26th Amendments – “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged . . . .”
C. FEDERAL JURISDICTION
The federal government asserts jurisdiction over an election offense to ensure that basic rights of United States citizenship, and a fundamental process of representative democracy, remain uncorrupted. Federal jurisdiction over election fraud is easily established in elections when a federal candidate is on the ballot." "In such cases, the federal interest is based on the presence of a federal candidate, whose election may be tainted, or appear tainted, by the fraud, a potential effect that Congress has the constitutional authority to regulate under Article I, Section 2, clause1; Article I, Section 4, clause 1; Article II, Section 1, clause 2; and the Seventeenth Amendment.
'Piracy is not a victimless crime" - FBI
Today: Brie is counting on you
Brie Atman needs your help with “Open Letter. Suspend Gov't Pending Nullification. 18 U.S.C. § 595; 18 U.S.C. § 241; § 2422; 18 U.S.C. § 371;18 U.S.C. § 241; § 2302(b) of Title 5; 2 U.S.C. § 441d; Voting Rights Act of 1965”. Join Brie and 822 supporters today.