I'm Worried that Ontario's Reopening School Plan Unsafe to Kids/Families/School Staff
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
With the plan announced by Stephen Lecce, Ontario Minister of Education, on July 30, 2020: Younger students (JK to Grade 3) will not have to wear masks, except perhaps in common area and All Elementary School Students will go back to school full time.
- Little or no safety measures in places (Ontario government needs to adopt some of the best practices of other countries) https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-show-schools-reopening-around-the-world-coronavirus-2020-4#taiwan-reopened-schools-on-february-25-after-extending-winter-break-by-ten-days-3
- Put education staff, children and families (parents/grandparents) at risk of getting COVID-19 with the current plan
- Risks of massive community spread when 2nd wave comes (Most expert have predicted it is highly likely to occur in the coming flu season in Fall 2020)
- COVID-19 can lead to death. Even if recovered, it may lead to permanently damaged lungs/nerves.
- Evidences have shown that COVID-19 can lead to Kawasaki-like disease symptoms in children, which are severe and can be fatal
Please forward this to EVERYONE and help to SAVE LIVES.
Today: Ty is counting on you
Ty Blackman needs your help with “Ontario Government and Ontario Minstry of Education: I'm Worried that Ontario's Reopening School Plan Unsafe to Kids/Families/School Staff”. Join Ty and 200 supporters today.