Oh my God!!!Elephant killing for tusk: Ivory stock needs to be destroyed
Elephant tusk ban by Khadi Commission: Horn and Bone including Ivory product units financed earlier by the KVIC, shut down all now after booking them and recovering margin money subsidy with penalty. Whistle blower Abhishek Kadyan and Miss Sukanya Kadyan worked tirelessly to get ban ivory under PMEGP.
- Minister of MSME
- The CEO of KVIC
- Animal Welfare Division
- HE Vice President of India, New Delhi.
- The Under Secretary Public
- Hon'ble Chief Minister, Haryana
- The Commissioner of Delhi Police
- Sh. Deepender Singh Hooda, MP
- The Director, PMEGP
- The Secretary to MSME
- The Directorate General Resettlement (DGR)
- The Cabinet Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Rajya Sabha Committee on Petitions
- The Secretary to the MoEF
- Member Secretary, CZA
- The Director General of Police, Haryana
- HE Governor of Haryana
- Hon'ble Prime Minister of India
- Hon'ble Speaker, Haryana Assembly
- HE President of India, New Delhi
- Animal Welfare Board of India
- Hon'ble Minister of Home Affairs
- The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau - WCCB
- Hon'ble Minister of Environment and Forest
- OIPA - Indian People for Animals
STOP Elephant killing for tusk: Ivory stock needs to be destroyed: Elephant tusk ban by Khadi Commission: Horn and Bone including Ivory product units financed earlier by the KVIC, shut down all now after booking them and recovering margin money subsidy with penalty. Whistle blower Abhishek Kadyan and Miss Sukanya Kadyan, both are Hon. Animal Welfare Officer, AWBI (Ministry of Environment and Forest), Member, District Public Relation and Grievances Committee (Govt. of Haryana) working with Naresh Kadyan to manage ambulances and shelter services for animals in distress for OIPA in India and PFA Haryana, moved decoy application for IVORY trade under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme - PMEGP through KVIC, which were accepted then they moved International campaign against ivory trade, at last the CEO of KVIC uphold the objections after WCCB notice and ban these articles, we appreciate KVIC and WCCB as well.
Our further demands:
1. Protection cover for Whistle blowers Abhishek Kadyan and Miss Sukanya Kadyan, their work should be appreciated with Amrita Devi Bishnoi Wildlife Protection Award and Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Conservation Award of the Ministry of Environment and Forest / Padma awards, 2014 as well for this great victory ban on ivory products with in the ambit of Khadi and Village Industries Commission - KVIC along with the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme - PMEGP.
2. Strict legal action against all offenders of VILLAGE INDUSTRY definition violators, Existed units be asked to refund the margin money subsidy with penalty, as Haryana KVIB recovered in Narnaul and Gurgaon under Naresh Kadyan control.
3. Violent and anti Gandhian Ideology activities also be banned under KVIC fold, Great freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi services and sacrifices must be endorsed and rewarded providing special status along with Subhash Chander Bose, Chander Shekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev, Lala Lajpat Rai, Mangel Pandey etc.
4. United Nation affiliated 'The International Organisation for Animal Protection' - OIPA www.oipa.org Indian People for Animals approved award for Shri Udai Pratap Singh, IAS and Shyam Bhagat Negi, IPS for imposing ban on ivory trade.
5. All Chief Wildlife Warden's be directed to destroy their ivory stock, confiscate all captive wild animals, scheduled animal ownership's be canceled.
6. Toothless legislation Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 be replaced with the Animal Welfare Act,2011.
7. The Directorate General Resettlement (DGR) is an Inter Service organization functioning directly under the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (Ministry of Defence) should delete the Horn and Bones including ivory products activities from their schemes as well, if units financed already be booked at once.
As per information's gathered by Abhishek Kadyan and Miss Sukanya Kadyan, it is confirmed that the horn, bones, animal hair along with leather / skin's are supplied from the slaughter houses in India all around, where as these main suppliers of the horn, bones, hair and leather's are covered under the negative list of Khadi and Village Industries Commission but their bio products are allowed by the KVIC, where as animal hairs are also used for manufacturing paint brushes, hence we demands immediate ban on slaughter houses bio products like horn, bones, wool, fur, hair and leather be placed under negative list of the KVIC,
Naresh Kadyan needs birth in Indian Parliament to be a political voice for animals in India, he is icon for us.
Today: Social is counting on you
Social Activist needs your help with “Oh my God!!!Elephant killing for tusk: Ivory stock needs to be destroyed”. Join Social and 1,414 supporters today.