Save our "Little Stars" nursery
This petition had 113 supporters
PETITION AGAINST CLOSURE OF LITTLE STARS NURSERY, AMPTHILL
On Friday 5/5/17, after the “Ofsted” inspection took place in the week prior, the “Little Stars Nursery in Ampthill MK45 2PA” received a phone call with the instruction to close down the nursery immediately.
I am raising this petition on behalf of all the parents of the people who matter the most in this situation, of the people who have no idea about the law rules /regulations or set procedures for the nursery that they all adore, the nursery that has become second home to all of them – our little innocent children.
We are parents of “Little Stars” nursery and we are asking for your help to sign this petition and give our message to Ofsted:
WE WERE HAPPY WITH CHILDCARE PROVIDED.
OUR CHILDREN WERE HAPPY WITH SERVICE PROVIDED.
WE, THE PARENTS, THE TEACHERS, AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, OUR CHILDREN HAVE HAD OUR LIVES COMPLETELY DISRUPTED BY THE CHAOS THAT THE OFSTED ACTIONS HAVE CAUSED. WE HAVE JOBS THAT WE NEED TO TURN UP FOR EVERY MORNING, THE NURSERY HAS FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS TO MEET FOR IT TO CONTINUE. OUR CHILDREN NEED THE EDUCATION AND ROUTINE IN THEIR LIVES.
PLEASE SAVE OUR NURSERY.
• “My 2 loved little stars. They will be really sad that they can’t go anymore”
• “My son is devastated and so are we. Little Stars have been part of our daily routine for 3 years”
• “Very sad, I felt my Lottie was very loved and hugged and cared for”
• “In shock Valentina loves everyone there”
• “Sad and let down. Even if I can find other childcare arrangements what kind of settling in is she going to get, she will have to be dumped straight in it after only just getting used to all new staff. How can they do that to each and every little girl and boy?”
• “A huge thank you to Little Stars from me for the past 7 years they have had my children. I hope this is just a pause”
• “ I am so upset to hear this all of Little Stars staff work so hard! Lucia loves coming!”
• “My daughter carried her bag off for breakfast every morning and came out smiling every afternoon goes to show she and all the children were happy!”
• “My daughter is upset by it all. My work is also unimpressed by my phone call with my indefinite absence. Ofsted do not think about the whole picture of chaos its created. Not everyone has family at the door of a hat for childcare! Will they pay the difference in fees if I have to then put my child into an overpriced nursery just because they have space and I have no other option!?”
• “Charlie is quite upset and I haven't slept at all. Really worried about my illness and its impact on C-Bear. Still in shock.”
• “My daughter has been at Little Stars since she was 9 months old, during that time I always felt that the staff was fond of her, they always looked pleased to see her and she was always happy to see them. That was always the main thing for me. Over the years she has formed really good relationship with the staff and children and was happy to go to nursery.”
• “I still cant believe this has happened. Our Nancy loved going to Little Stars and only just started going two mornings a week went happy and came home happy”.
• “This is an awful situation for all involved, children, parents and nursery staff.”
• “I was at “toys r us” with my daughter Emily to choose toys for her brothers’ birthday she stopped next to so many toys and proudly said “nursery got them”!! She is looking forward to returning to nursery after the weekend on Monday and sing a happy birthday song with all of her friends for her brother who is turning 2 and moving to a different room for bigger children!!! How can I say to my children I am sorry but you will not be going to nursery anymore…? The main question is:
- “IS THIS WHAT OFSTED AIMING TO DO - TO BREAK OUR CHILDRENS HEARTS”?
Isn’t the routine that matters the most for our babies toddlers and pre-school children???
How can anyone have such a power to stop our children from seeing their friends and beloved teachers?
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.
PLEASE SAVE OUR NURSERY.
Today: Rasa is counting on you
Rasa Petkelyte needs your help with “Ofsted : Save our "Little Stars" nursery”. Join Rasa and 112 supporters today.