Prosecuting individuals for crimes against humanity.
This petition had 10,378 supporters
Please Watch the above Video titled Farmlands and then we will appreciate your help by adding your name to the Complaint to Investigate and Prosecute the beneath named in the INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (ICC) at The Hague.
- Mr Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa is a South African politician and the fifth President of South Africa and Leader of the ruling African National Congress (ANC) Government.
- Mr Julius Sello Malema a Member of Parliament and the leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF)
- Mr Andile Mngxitama President of Black First Land First (BLF) a pan-Africanist and revolutionary socialist political party in South Africa.
- Mr FW de Klerk South Africa's last white President.
ENOUGH Is Enough.
From the beginning, winning power in 1994 the first majority general election in South Africa the ruling African National Congress (ANC) has plunged the Country of South Africa into; State Capture by way of a Silent Coup, Corruption, Dire poverty, unrelenting despair, diverting payments received from foreign aid and public tax money to corruption and violence. Systematically organised brutal farm attacks, farm murders in remote rural areas using sophisticated expensive equipment, persecution and recently threats of land and property expropriation without compensation directed at white South Africans, the minority group.
The ANC together with their partners the EFF and BLF has organized civil unrest riots purposely engineered to create racial hate and divide in Cities and Towns in South Africa and urged its population to infiltrate land and property rightfully owned by the minority group, white South Africans claiming that the white minority group stole the land. They have called on their supporters singing the song titled "Kill The Boer" to further incite and fuel racial hate and divide thereby encouraging the majority to attack and murder white South African Farmers and civilians living in urban areas in their homes, and threaten to kidnap, rape and murder as many as possible. Often robbery is not the motive. There is little or no response from the South African Police. Young children and their adult supporters are being encouraged to carry out random heinous crimes and arson attacks against farmers and civilians.
The daily actions by the ANC, EFF and BLF action violate international law and are; war crimes, murder. Crimes against humanity – including torture, apartheid and not excluding genocide; killing members of the minority group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part and are at a certain level of gravity.
Meanwhile, FW de Klerk, the last white president for South Africa was never caught out. His actions never questioned. Today considered a TURNCOAT, a traitor to his own. The same person who handed an economically viable country called South Africa on a "silver plate" to the communist African National Congress (ANC) and who are responsible for state capture, corruption, junk status and pushing South Africa into the abyss. Today FW de Klerk remains a protected species.
Important VIDEO and Media LINKS.
Please take the time to watch the full documentary by #1 Lauren Southern and the documentary #2 by Katie Hopkins, follow the link's attached beneath.
2. Plaasmoorde: The Killing Fields is a world-first documentary. Presented by Katie Hopkins.
This is tough viewing. It is wrought both an emotional and physical toll on all involved. What’s more, Katie was detained at the airport in South Africa on the orders of the African National Congress (ANC) for her work on this project because Plaasmoorde is the story – the truth — they don’t want you to see.
3. A book titled "Kill The Boer" written by Ernst Roets. A book that provides substantial evidence into the political motivation for farm attacks, farm murders, land grabs and land invasion in South Africa. This is a book about existing confrontation compounded with anger, hate and revenge as basis for farm murders. When the words "I am so-so sorry is just not enough" - Most important chapter of the book is the last. Highly recommended read and before doing please see the video in the link provided, beneath and listen to the summary.
4A. Never seen before footage of the reality of FARM MURDERS in South Africa by Carte Blanche. LINK: https://www.facebook.com/124963854241844/videos/2055549584516585/
4B. Malema behind farm murders. (Back-up copy because Carte Blanche remove videos from youtube)
5. World-wide main stream media and politicians re-branded Mandela - Lauren Southern From Canada – Today I Am Not Mourning Mandela’s Passing, Instead I Mourn All The People He Has Murdered.
Break The Silence and JOIN WITH US.
The complainant petition director will respond to these brutal attacks by filing a communication with the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, demanding that they undertake an intense investigation that serves in the interest of justice to the victims dating back to 1994.
This petition will be forwarded (delivered) to the (ICC) International Criminal Court the Hague with all the necessary backup documentation supported with substantiating evidence as soon as possible.
Add your name to this petition communication and demand that President Cyril Ramaphosa as leader of the African National Congress (ANC), Julius Malema as leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) Andile Mngxitama leader of the political group known as Black First Land First (BLF) and FW de Klerk South Africa's last white President be investigated and prosecuted for; crimes against humanity, war crimes and genocide in the Hague and be finally brought to JUSTICE.
SIGNED: The complainant petition director and signatories.
Dated and Published on July, 17th, 2018.
Management Admins for BreakTheSilenceEndCaucasianGenocideInSouthAfrica.
Today: Break The Silence End Caucasian Genocide In South Africa is counting on you
Break The Silence End Caucasian Genocide In South Africa needs your help with “Office of the Prosecutor Investigators at International Criminal Court: Prosecuting individuals for crimes against humanity.”. Join Break The Silence End Caucasian Genocide In South Africa and 10,377 supporters today.