The Executives of Melanie Damishana Vilgalstra Co-Op Society Must Go No Accountability
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
These executives have been there for ages and haven't done anything to bring the community back to standards, as of recent a few young members of the community had been hindered from investing and developing the community so as to bring it back to a certain level of standards. Besides that, allegations are being brought up about the body's level of accountability for money that they would have collected from lands that they sold and also leased,manner of proper record keeping. this entity once stated that every member of the community that own a house are members of the society and yet i wonder how they held elections to select executive body and yet three quarter of the community is unaware as to when and where meetings are kept.
The whole idea of a Co-Op is to foster growth, protection and upkeeping of the community. but these common principles no longer apply.
With all this and more being said it leaves people to wonder what have they done for the decades that they have been there.
- Lack of accountability to the community for money collected over periods for land sold and leased
- Poor regards towards proper filing of records
- Depression of the community
- No sense of regards towards the young people of the community who are investing or intend to invest into the community
PEOPLE OF MELANIE NEED TO WAKE UP, START ACTING AND REALISE WHAT THIS SOCIETY HASN'T DONE FOR THE COMMUNITY OR MORE SO FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. CHANGE IS NEEDED AND LONG OVERDUE .SO THAT THIS COMMUNITY CAN BE GREAT AGAIN THIS IS WHAT THIS PETITION DOES FOR OUR COMMUNITY
What is being recommended is that an independent investigation be done on the organization and their practices, an interim body be set up until the people of the community can elect new members to fill the positions hence a strategic plan be set up so as to lay out what will be done so as to bring the community back to standards.
- The new commitee will from time of taking office design a plan as to the way forward for the community
- Create or find means of contributing to existing businesses in the community so as to create new jobs and bringing new businesses opportunity to the community
- Put new preservations plans in place with respect to the beautification and sanitation of the community and its surroundings
- Set up fixed dates for community meetings and public briefings, so that the people may know the pros and cons of the society etc.
Today: Concerned People of Melanie is counting on you
Concerned People of Melanie needs your help with “Office of the President : The Executives of Melanie Damishana Vilgalstra Co-Op Society Must Go No Accountability”. Join Concerned People of Melanie and 35 supporters today.