OFFER TO MEDIATE --- Hon’ble LG Shri Anil Baijal Ji & Hon’ble CM Shri Arvind Kejriwal Ji
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
RWA’s - NGO’s - ACTIVIST’s
‘SAVE OUR CITY’ CAMPAIGN
OFFER TO MEDIATE
Hon’ble LG Shri Anil Baijal Ji & Hon’ble CM Shri Arvind Kejriwal Ji,
We the Citizens of Delhi wish to place before you our Pain and Helplessness on witnessing the stalemate in Governance of Delhi. The Theater of the Absurd being played out at Raj Niwas and CM Residence reflects poorly on us Delhites.
As concerned and aware residents of the city and being selflessly involved in matters relating to Civic Governance, we the conglomerate of various RWAs, NGOs & Activists from all across Delhi NCR have a fair understanding of what the true picture and see beyond the Politics. While we do not doubt either of your intentions or your concern for the Capital City, someone has to intervene / mediate in whose presence you could place your respective grievances’.
Please do not take it as an affront, as to who ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ are to offer such mediation. We humbly submit that their lies as much Expertise, Experience and Wisdom across the High Chair, that persons occupying the chair fail to notice. Collectively we come from all walks of life and have a wealth of knowledge and LOVE FOR OUR CITY to make such a seemingly outlandish offer.
News reports offer a bizarre specter in Delhi, may that be non cooperation of Bureaucracy; Haryana’s threat to first withdraw Court Cases before release of water to Delhi; upkeep of schools being ignored; Statehood of Delhi; Law & Order; Civic & Health Infrastructure etc and on top of it the prevailing emergency conditions due to Dust storm are issues that directly impact our daily lives and NOW WE REFUSE TO REMAIN MUTE SPECTATORS.
In your ‘One-up-man-ship’ the common man bears the brunt of Civic Apathy. We request you to please allow us to intervene and bring ‘you two’ fine gentlemen to a negotiating table, we are sure in our unbiased and apolitical presence you will only place reasonable solutions for the benefit of all.
As concerned Citizens we seek your indulgence to help ’SAVE OUR CITY’.
On behalf of ‘Save Our City’ Campaign
Joint Signatories (The list will grow as we go along) in alphabetical order:
- Anil Sood, CHETNA (NGO)- Mobile No: 9971117801
- Chetan Sharma, CONRWA- Mobile No: 9811100543
- Pankaj Agarwal, Delhi RWA’s Joint Front- Mobile No: 9810401127
- Rejimon CK, Dwarka Forum- Mobile No: 9810315897
- B.S. Vohra, East Delhi RWAs Joint Front- Mobile No: 9212004471
- Rajiv Kakria, GK-1 RWA-Mobile No: 9810275168
- Anant Trivedi, Ishwar Nagar RWA- Mobile No: 9868502292
- Gulshan Rai, Janakpuri RWA- Mobile No: 9312276962
- Saurabh Gandhi, Gen. Secy. United Residents of Delhi-URD- Mobile No:7503141516
- Krishan Mitroo, Panchsheel Enclave- 9971144399.
- Col G S Grover President SDARWA
- Ruchika Rai Madan Rajouri Garden
- Major Ranjit Singh President Defence Colony
- Suresh Goel, President, Vasant Vihar RWA.
- Vandana Gupta, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi - 110060, Mobile No. 9810604123.
- Avinash Gandhi, Ashok Vihar, RWA- Mobile No: Mobile No: 9873521572
- YP Chawla B5 Paschim Vihar RWA 9810708707 email@example.com
- Col G S Grover President SDA RWA 9811212474
- B.B. Tewari President Himalayan Vikas Sansthan
- CA Sanjay Sood, Secy, FORA ( Flat Owners & Residents Association), GK Enclave 1, New Delhi
- Namrita Diwan, Defence Colony, 9810222168
- Col Shivraj, Poster Hatao, Munirka Vihar, Mobile 9810433842.
- Ajal Sharma Gen Secy RWA, KBC Block Sawan Parj Ashok Vihar Mobile 8800719595
- Chander Parkash V President KBC Block sawan park ashok vihar phase 3 Mobile 9711598396
- K.C.Jain, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Niwasi Manch (RWA), 9810455646
- Ms. Laxmi Singh RWA. Amar Colony. Mobile 9654013250.
- Neha Puri, Hony. General Secretary, Green Park Extension Association
CC: President of India; Chief Justice Supreme Court of India; Prime Minister; Home Minister; Chief Justice, Delhi High Court.
Today: Save is counting on you
Save Our City needs your help with “OFFER TO MEDIATE LtGov Delhi: Hon’ble LG Shri Anil Baijal Ji & Hon’ble CM Shri Arvind Kejriwal Ji”. Join Save and 31 supporters today.