The Center for Multicultural Education and Programs and the NYU Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Student Center in collaboration with our campus units invite YOU to help create a better NYU!
- The New York University Community
By signing this pledge, I am making a commitment to:
1. Challenge assumptions, myths, and misperceptions.
2. Step out of my comfort zone and seek new knowledge about racism, classism, ageism, ableism, sexism, heterosexism, genderism, and other forms of oppression.
3. Examine my own power and privilege.
4. Work to advocate for one or more oppressed groups to which I may or may not belong.
5. Utilize the Ally Week Checklist to create tangible change at NYU.
6. Tell my friends about the pledge!
NYU Ally Week started this petition with a single signature, and now has 9 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.