OCEANSIDE, LONG ISLAND: GREENER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
OCEANSIDE, LONG ISLAND PETITION:
GREENER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN
"Climate change is a reality, and not to address it is gross negligence by government and irresponsible as citizens." - Governor Cuomo
- 2017 is not over yet, but it has been a record-breaking year for extreme weather events. New York State has experienced its most unpredictable weather ever in only the last few years. Hundreds of homes, schools and communities across the country have been destroyed from the growing climate events.
- The Governor's Clean Energy Standard, the first-ever state clean energy mandate, ensures 50% of electricity consumed will come from renewable energy by 2030: "Reforming the Energy Vision (REV)." Governor Andrew M. Cuomo’s comprehensive energy strategy for New York. REV helps consumers make more informed energy choices, develop new energy products and services, and protect the environment while creating new jobs and economic opportunity throughout the State.
- Oceanside has a rich history of community vision, family values and progressive stances in Long Island. Let's move together as a community to reach 50% renewable energy by 2030 for our children, for our homes, for our future! Sign the petition as a pledge to push our friends, family and neighbors to build a greener world.*
*This petition is sponsored by NY State Sustainable Corp. Through the New York State Energy Research Development Authority, NYSSC helps New Yorkers make energy efficiency possible for their homes.
- Like us on Facebook for local Long Island updates!
- EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org!
To learn more about government energy initiatives, please click on the following links:
Today: NY State Sustainable Corp is counting on you
NY State Sustainable Corp needs your help with “NY State Sustainable Corporation: OCEANSIDE, LONG ISLAND: GREENER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN”. Join NY State Sustainable Corp and 110 supporters today.