- The Hon. Greg Smith SC MPNSW Attorney General
- The Hon. Barry O'Farrell MPNSW State Premier
NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell and NSW Attorney General Greg Smith
This is important because:
As a victim of domestic violence, Roseanne Beckett (formerly Roseanne Catt) stood up for herself and more importantly, her step children. As a result she herself became a victim and suffered immeasurable damage. It is important for all citizens who desire a safe and just society, that this matter is now finally concluded in a just way.
- NSW Attorney General
The Hon. Greg Smith SC MP
- NSW State Premier
The Hon. Barry O'Farrell MP
We seek that the NSW Attorney General Greg Smith :
1. Take immediate steps to grant compensation to Roseanne Beckett as a result of her 10 years imprisonment, loss of livelihood and massive damage caused by NSW Crown authorities and police.
2. Immediately establish an independent inquiry into actions by police and representatives of the State of NSW in this case. These actions include perjury, intimidation of witnesses and interference with court proceedings. This inquiry should investigate why no legal action was taken against those who have allegedly perpetrated these offences.
3. You establish an inquiry to independently investigate whether there was a cover-up of child abuse and related issues underlying the actions taken against Roseanne Beckett.
Justice4Roseanne started this petition with a single signature, and now has 456 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.