NO warehouse development at South Fulton Pkway and Campbellton-Fairburn Rd
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Let your voice be heard.
A prominent developer is seeking to have 101.79 acres of land rezoned to allow for industrial development on the corner of South Fulton Parkway and Campbellton-Fairburn Road.
We believe additional warehouse development is not the highest and best use of this land and will negatively impact the surrounding areas.
What’s at stake?
A proposed 1.1 Million sq. ft. warehouse will be harmful to the local community
Changing the zoning from General Commercial to Town Center Mixed Use will allow for industrial development with minimal buffers to residential properties.
Potential Negative Impact of new warehouse development:
1. Increased traffic congestion and tractor trailer traffic.
2. More pollution from emissions.
3. Decreased property values.
4. Increased noise.
5. Negative impacts to the natural landscape and green space.
6. Contrary to the development plans that were to place industrial development further down on the parkway (remember?).
What can you do?
1. Attend the Planning Commission Meeting on: Monday, November 13th 7pm (get there early to make a public comment) Union City - City Hall Council Chambers - 5047 Union St, Union City, GA 30291.
Today: Tshalla is counting on you
Tshalla Hernández needs your help with “NO warehouse development at South Fulton Pkway and Campbellton-Fairburn Rd”. Join Tshalla and 515 supporters today.