NO to Premier Inn in St David's, Pembrokeshire
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500.
No to Premier Inn, St David's
- Premier Inn is not contributing financially to the construction of the social housing or swimming pool in St David's
- The land on which Premier Inn propose to build was earmarked just for housing in the Local Development Plan
- Premier Inn won't support local businesses, it will undermine them
- The land being sold to Premier Inn is privately owned by someone outside of Pembrokeshire. None of the funds raised will go towards the housing, swimming pool, or back into the community
- Premier Inn needs the community housing in order to exist here. The housing does not need and should not support Premier Inn
- Premier Inn are part of a large multinational company. This development could potentially pave the way for more big chains within our beautiful city, destroying independently run businesses and threatening our cultural identity
- "The City's role as an attractive historic centre is protected and enhanced and the hotel and guest house accommodation is adequate to serve the needs of visitors" - Pembrokeshire National Parks Local Development Plan 2010-2021
Please sign if you support us!
- Managing Director, Premier Inn
Stop Premier Inn building in St Davids, Pembrokeshire.
We want to protect the unique nature of this beautiful place by keeping existing local jobs and saving independent shops and accommodation.
The lack of big commercial brands is part of what makes St Davids so special.
We don’t believe that a fully lit, 3-storey, generic hotel will provide a fitting gateway to this historic and spiritual city.
Today: NOPi is counting on you
NOPi StDavids needs your help with “NO to Premier Inn in St David's, Pembrokeshire”. Join NOPi and 2,352 supporters today.