NO CHILD CARE CENTRE
This petition made change with 47 supporters!
Randwick Council has received a development application to convert the residence at 158 Moverly Road into a 46 place Childcare Centre (DA 584/2012)
If this application is approved it will have a serious and detrimental impact on the safety of all and the amenity of the surrounding area.
• Encourage dangerous parking on Moverly Road
• Increase the traffic intensity in mornings and afternoons when school children are walking to South Coogee School
• Monopolise parking in the Cemetery Carpark – to the detriment of other users, including funeral services
• Destroy the visual amenity of the park – signage, shade structures and play equipment and alternations will change the residential nature
• Increase noise in a suburban area – 46 kids is a lot of noise from one suburban property designed as a residence
The property is on the sweeping downhill bend of a dangerous road at a difficult intersection. It is no place for a Childcare Centre and harassed parents doing the quick drop off on rainy mornings! We all know what busy parents will do when they are in a hurry.
Council MUST reject this application to avoid a potential tragedy.
Today: M is counting on you
M Bell needs your help with “NO CHILD CARE CENTRE”. Join M and 46 supporters today.