Tennis fans for allowing tennis courts lights after October 31
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
This petition is from tennis players using the county parks, that are are not able to use the tennis courts after dark after October 31 of each year. This is due to fact that the lights are turned off by the park and recreation administration. At some locations the courts are unusable also during the day if the nets are removed. Considering the climate change in past few years the weather patterns are increasingly unpredictable and there are many days when the temperature is above 60 degree allowing environment suitable for tennis play. We are asking that all county parks maintain nets and light during the winter and specifically if temperature is above 60 degree.
Please sign this petition to support tennis players who would like to keep playing during the winter.
- Donaldson Park /Highland Park/
- Thomas Edison Park /Edison/
- Fords Park /Woodbridge Township/
- Johnson Park /Piscataway/
- Joseph Medwick Memorial Park /Carteret/
- Merrill Park /Woodbridge Township/
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park /South Amboy/Sayreville/
- Roosevelt Park /Edison/
- Spring Lake Park /South Plainfield/
- Thompson Park /Jamesburg/Monroe Township/
- William Warren Park Woodbridge Township
- Alvin P. Williams Memorial Park Sewaren Peninsula /Woodbridge Township/
- Davidson's Mill Pond Park /South Brunswick/
- John A. Phillips Park /Old Bridge/
City of New Brunswick parks: http://thecityofnewbrunswick.org/parksandgardens/
- Buccleuch Park
- Memorial Stadium
Township of East Brunswick parks: https://www.eastbrunswick.org/Parks
- Bicentennial Park
- Community park
Today: NJ is counting on you
NJ Tennis Group needs your help with “NJ Tennis fans for allowing tennis courts lights after October 31”. Join NJ and 114 supporters today.