Stop Undermining Seniority Rights Through "Recent" Experience Requirements In Job Postings
This petition had 241 supporters
We, the undersigned, are employees of Niagara Health and SEIU members. We are asking Niagara Health to:
1. respect employee seniority rights generally and specifically in the job posting process;
2. stop its practice of limiting eligibility for a job posting through its use of "recent" experience requirements;
3. be fair, objective and transparent in its analysis of the relative equality of ability, experience and qualifications of applicants to job postings in accordance with Article 11.03 of the collective agreements so that seniority may govern in the selection of employees for positions under Articles 11.01 and 11.05 of the collective agreements;
4. allow employee mobility within Niagara Health; and
5. appreciate long-term employee service.
Let's send a message to management to best impress upon the hospital the need for a fair, objective and transparent hiring process. Your involvement matters – please participate in the petition by Monday, November 20th.
Pledge your support by signing the petition and sharing this page with colleagues through social media and email. To learn more about how to sign and share the petition, please click here: How To
Hard copies of the petition are also being handed out. If you would like to participate in a non-digital capacity, please click here to print, sign and return hard copies by Monday, November 20th to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 855-233-8238
Today: SEIU is counting on you
SEIU Healthcare needs your help with “Niagara Health System: Stop Undermining Seniority Rights Through "Recent" Experience Requirements In Job Postings”. Join SEIU and 240 supporters today.