Don't have an account? Sign up
Waiting for a decision
Update on status of our appeal to DOB:
We are currently awaiting a decision regarding our appeal to DOB. If the decision goes in our favor we may not be required to have a protective street shed at all. This would be a wonderful outcome and would save our garden from certain demise.
Please keep sharing the petition. We are maintaining a united front. Thank you to everyone of you who signed and commented.
You haven't finished adding your comment. Stay on this page to finish adding it or navigate away?