Petition update

Waiting for a decision

daniel roberts
New York, NY, United States

Nov 30, 2019 — 

Update on status of our appeal to DOB:

We are currently awaiting a decision regarding our appeal to DOB.  If the decision goes in our favor we may not be required to have a protective street shed at all.  This would be a wonderful outcome and would save our garden from certain demise. 

Please keep sharing the petition.  We are maintaining a united front.  Thank you to everyone of you who signed and commented.


Keep fighting for people power!

Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?

I'll power Change with $5 monthlyPayment method


Please enter a comment.

We were unable to post your comment. Please try again.