It provides and easier, quicker experience for the PlayStation® 3 consumer and user(s) to have optimal satisfactory while navigating the gaming system. Many PlayStation® 3 users have complained, attempted or referenced this issue and have not met expectations for a Change.
Recently PlayStation® has released an updated PlayStation® Store that was expected October 23rd 2012. Including excellent New Features, Navigation, Interface, Search Engine and much more. This was an excellent move for Sony PlayStation® to update a dated component for the PlayStation Network. Sony is known for being fair and reaching out to its consumer(s). So therefore WE can make a difference.
There are many issues and problems that persist with the current XMB™ on the PlayStation® 3 console as listed below:
• Slow - (On Homescreen, Web Browsing and while Playing Games)
• Scrolling and Navigation - (Horrible when trying to either reach Middle, Top or Bottom items especially with large music, picture or video catalog)
• Laggy - (When PlayStation is being booted its loads slowly and sluggish even without network features)
• Trophies - (Horribly slow when syncing sometime even freezes)
• Small Icons - (Hard to see with a higher resolution televisions on 720p, 1080i, 1080p at a distance)
• Typography - (Hard or Impossible to read the content or text with most to some themes applied, provided via PlayStation® Store or custom themes from users submissions)
• Dated - (Looks rather lacking and out of date compared to other competitors the like Nintendo Wii Interface or the Xbox360 Dashboard or even recent Sony products like Xperia smartphones)
• Lacks Appeal
There are Millions of dedicated Sony PlayStation® users alongside us that would love and appreciate this component and feature. if you have any input please provide your suggestions or additional information with this request for a better product.
If you are not familiar with the XMB™ follow the link provided by Wikipedia:
Sincerely New XMB on PS3