NJ Governor Christie Sign The Bill Requiring Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This petition made change with 689 supporters!
On December 6, 2014, Noel Korman and Alice Park had their young lives senselessly end due to carbon monoxide poisoning. The building they were in did not have carbon monoxide detectors.
Bill A 4073/S2687 was sponsored by Assemblyman Gary S. Schaer and Sen. Paul Sarlo and requires that all commercial buildings have carbon monoxide detectors. The"Korman and Park's Law" passed in the New Jersey legislature 70-0.
Since the time the bill was passed, 70 people have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
It is vital that you sign this bill now and ensure the safety of the citizens of New Jersey.
Today: Michael is counting on you
Michael Brooke needs your help with “New Jersey Governor: NJ Governor Christie Sign The Bill Requiring Carbon Monoxide Detectors”. Join Michael and 688 supporters today.