APA Accepting Nominations for Working Group Members!
Mar 3, 2017 — It's time for YOU to take action NOW!
You have FOUR DAYS to let the APA know whom you want to see on the Working Group they are organizing to review the scientific literature on high-conflict family relationships and custody issues. Please spread the word, forward this call to action to friends, family, and other targeted parents.
You are free to nominate whomever you please, however, we would ask you to nominate the following three individuals:
1. Dr. Craig Childress, Psy. D.
- APA member
- clinical psychologist
- advocate of "Attachment-Based Parental Alienation" (AB-PA)
2. Dorcy Pruter
- CEO/Founder Conscious Co-Parenting Institute
- reunification expert
- targeted parent
- former alienated child
3. Michelle Jones, LCSW
- APA member
- licensed clinical social worker
- targeted parent
- member of our leadership group
Send your nominations to the following individual:
Donnie Graham, BAPPI Staff Liason
1. It is VERY IMPORTANT that your email subject reads:
NWGHCFR: Nominations for Working Group on High-Conflict Family Relationships
2. In the body of your email, state clearly that you would like to nominate these individuals to be members of the "Working Group to Review the Scientific Literature for High-Conflict Family Relationships".
3. If possible, provide your own reasons for why you want the people you are nominating to be in the working group. This will give a great deal more weight to your nomination compared to others.
4. If you decide to nominate the three individuals we listed above, feel free to copy-and-paste that list into your email.
5. Do not nominate more than SEVEN people.
6. Send only ONE email with your nominations in it.
7. PLEASE be kind and considerate to Donnie Graham. Donnie is a liaison to the BAPPI board of the APA and does not participate in decisions that are made. Do not harass her or do anything to jeopardize our relationship with the APA. Be gracious by thanking her and the APA for listening to us and forming this working group.
For more information, you can read the official APA announcement at their Division 16 web site here:
(Note: The deadline on that page is January 20th but it was extended to this Monday, March 6th.)
Thank you for all of your help and support! We will continue to keep you updated as we learn more.
Please continue to share this petition with friends, family, and other targeted parents!
We are ALL making this happen! We will NEVER stop until we get the protection our children need!
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly