Please sign in favour of converting integral garage for veterans disability use and with side treatment room and double garage to replace
This petition made change with 157 supporters!
I, the undersigned have an signed an e-petition on behalf of Mr Colin Beswick and Mrs Jane Beswick as being either family or friend this being either locally or served with Colin Beswick and in constant contact with and aware of the months of stress he has been under and would like to sign in favour of the proposed extension.
I am very aware of Colin’s health issues and even though planning permission has to be based and granted on its own planning merits and not on medical grounds I/We hope that this e-petition may be taken into consideration.
We want to support Colin and hopefully the planning department will take into consideration the growing disability needs.
I/We know and are fully aware and have seen the planning documentation either physically or via the Northampton Planning portal using the application number N/2013/1156 and have been made aware of all the facts when I signed this petition to give my approval.
I have now seen the plans for the planned garage conversion and side extension and fully support this request for planning permission and the fact that the current garage is going to be converted into a disability unit for Mr Colin Beswick who was disabled in the Iraq war and who is a high rate disability war pensioner.
I am aware that the proposed extension HAS THE support of the:
· Ward council, our local councillor Mr Alan Bottwood who will be representing Mr and Mrs Beswick in favour of the application.
· Northampton Borough planning Department (senior planners)
· Northamptonshire County Council Highways to ensure full safety of all pedestrians and neighbours concerned.
I am also now aware that the proposed extension is on the piece of garden belonging to Mr and Mrs Beswick and that:
· The extension does not cause a problem with the sight line for vehicles and pedestrians coming round the corner. Hence why it has been approved by the Northamptonshire Highways agency
· It does not come up to the pavement line.
· It is fully approved by Northampton Highways agency
· It does not run along the neighbour’s (Mr G) property line.
Today: Colin is counting on you
Colin Beswick needs your help with “Neighbors and Counsillor Sargeant trying to Block my planning application: Please sign in favour of converting integral garage for veterans disability use and with side treatment room and double garage to replace”. Join Colin and 156 supporters today.