Stop 8 way road from Chennai to Salem. Save the Mother Nature.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this and sign in to it.
India is widely know for its natural resources. We are happy that after 70 Years of independence still there are resource left to use. But not any more it is left because politicians have planned to sell India to some group of mining foreign companies.
Why to sign this?
- In the name of constructing 8 way road they are going to loot the forest areas resources. Especially to destroy 8 mountains which contains bauxite and other natural resources.
- There are already 2 routes existing from Salem to Chennai which are still not constructed properly and they can better built to reduce travel time.
- 1000's of farm lands were occupied by the government. What do we do with road without food?
- There still roads where school children don't have proper road constructed and students travel 20-30 miles in off road to reach the school.
- Rs 10,000 Crores has been planned to waste and to loot by the Government which has to be stopped.
Hence I kindly request you to sign this document to stop this project and use this Rs.10,000 Crores in use of constructing good roads to village and toilets to peoples in rural areas.
Today: Tamizhlan is counting on you
Tamizhlan needs your help with “Natural resource saver: Stop 8 way road from Chennai to Salem. Save the Mother Nature.”. Join Tamizhlan and 47 supporters today.