Elect Norm Provan as the next rugby league Immortal as this honour is sadly overdue.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Norm Provan's record and legacy in rugby league is incomparable.
- He won 10 first grade Premierships,
- Received 3 Clive Churchill Medals as best player in a Grand final
- Played 19 games for New South Wales
- Played 14 games for Australia
- Coached St George to 4 Premierships - 3 as Captain Coach
- Successfully coached three first grade rugby league clubs
- Has represented the game of rugby league with outstanding distinction for over 50 years
- Has been a successful and highly ethical businessman
- His name and image is on the NRL premiership trophy
Despite this incomparable record, he has been overlooked as one of the game's Immortals and it's time this wrong is righted.
Today: Peter is counting on you
Peter Rumph needs your help with “National Rugby League: Elect Norm Provan as the next rugby league Immortal as this honour is sadly overdue.”. Join Peter and 1,798 supporters today.