Launch Dockless Bicycle Sharing in all Indian Cities by an Indian Startup - Mobycy
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Subject: Launching Dockless Public Bicycle Sharing Project Mobycy in India
I, Akash Gupta, CEO & Director, Bycyshare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. recognized under Startupindia, would like to appraise you that we are planning to launch a new green technology based dockless bicycle sharing project in Delhi & other cities of India. Today entire country is suffering from traffic & pollution & problem of fitness & with our bicycles, we intend to solve these problems. We’re bringing an innovation by using GPS Lock based technology to enable dockless bicycle riding & parking. All of this will be by our app & by an IOT based smart GPS lock which will show all Mobycy cycles around you & unlock them by scanning QR code on lock. To make the cities green, we request you to help us with the following:
1. Support us to run this dockless public cycle sharing project as a pilot
2. Allow users to park at public parking spots & at street side pavements
3. Become one of 1st Indian city to announce & partner with us towards Smart India
4. Give us a few places to plant trees as our social CSR initiative towards Green India
5. Help & Grace us with your presence at our launch event in December'17
6. Please allow us to hold our launch event at a public venue in your city & please grace us with your esteemed presence during our launch by using our 1st bicycle in city
7. Don't let any foreign player to enter in this space at least for 1 year as this should be solved by an Indian startup like us
We ensure that the following will be our responsibility:
1. Safety of our bicycles will be our responsibility, however police support will be helpful
2. We’ll educate users about right ways of riding & parking
3. Our intent is to make bicycle a way of daily transportation
4. We plan to place 3-10k bicycles free of cost in every Indian city in next 1 year
5. There will be many jobs creation with the deployment of this project
With this project, we also ensure that we’ll have a friendly & supportive partnership with state where we’ll share user behaviors regularly for deciding key parking spots post the pilot. We are committed to make this program a success with a vision towards making India a greener, fitter cycling nation.
We thank you for your esteemed support. A confirmation on this letter will act as a great boost as we forge towards making India a greener, fitter cycling country.
Founder & CEO
Bycyshare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Mobycy)
Today: Mobycy is counting on you
Mobycy needs your help with “National Highways Authority of India: Launch Dockless Bicycle Sharing in all Indian Cities by an Indian Startup - Mobycy”. Join Mobycy and 23 supporters today.