Empowerment of Pharmacists & Job Vacancies
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
The current status of pharmacists in India is worst. Kindly sign this petition to address the following problems to uplift the pharmacy profession.
- Add Pharmacy as subject in National level exams like NET.
- Make centralized regulatory body for education and policy framing instead of multiple bodies.
- Create government job opportunities in class 1 and 2 cadre as well as there graduate and post graduate courses in pharmacy practice by conducting exams in UPSC and State level public commissions.
- Patient counselling and drug regiment should be decided by pharmacist based on diagnosis made by doctor.
- Only registered pharmacist can handle drug formulation, dispensing, testing, counselling, and all other activities associated with medicine handling.
- Recruitment of pharmacists at primary and community health centers.
- Starting government pharmacy colleges in states.
- Creating more posts of pharmacist for counselling, dispensing and store management of drugs at community health centers to meet up work load.
Today: Kuldeep is counting on you
Kuldeep Sarvaiya needs your help with “national : Empowerment of Pharmacists & Job Vacancies”. Join Kuldeep and 805 supporters today.