We want social justice,we want equality we want reservation!!~your country's true asset

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


We are the genuine minority, we don't have caste,gender,tribal connection,race etc we are the "tax payers " who pay tax all 24/7 for fuelling the world's fastest growing economy and have a great share in that. We with only having 1.57% share in population single handedly fund for the rest 98.43% of our population we don't want to violate any law but what we want is reservations in our funded institutions and jobs which you give on the basis of caste . I suggest that we shall have "tax caste " so shall atleast we also would be appeased like many others .Thus, I want people's support and will for securing bright future for their dear ones in this discriminatory practices by our own funded system.



Today: Arjun is counting on you

Arjun Gupta needs your help with “Narendra Modi: We want social justice,we want equality we want reservation!!~your country's true asset”. Join Arjun and 10 supporters today.