Save the environment by moving to electric cars
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Many MNC's in India offers car lease policies and car purchase policies because of which many employees are purchasing cars even there is no need, in addition they use cars to commute to office which is causing two main problems
These problems can be addressed by
- MNC's can offer car purchase/ Lease policies but restrict them only to Electric cars/Electric bikes.
- Encourage car Pooling. Use existing APPs or Create a new centralized APP to track the car pooling and give tax benefits for those who contribute for saving the environment.
- Give tax sops for those who purchase electric cars.
- Every Apartment/Residential communities/Company/Tech parks/Shopping malls etc., must have the charging stations.
- Also encourage cab services like OLA/UBER/MERU etc., to have electric cars on there fleet.
Currently the prices of electric cars are high because there is less demand, Since the prices are high people are not ready to invest causing a deadlock situation. As I mentioned above MNC's who are offering car purchase/Lease policies can restrict them to Electric cars to create more demand and break the deadlock.
Today: Phaneendra is counting on you
Phaneendra Manda needs your help with “Narendra Modi: Save the environment by moving to electric cars”. Join Phaneendra and 16 supporters today.