India Remove Reservation US Russia China UK England France Asia Africa Australia Europe

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


In India, 70% Of Population is doing Absorption of Remaining 30% Population..... This 70% Population having a 16% SC Population, 8% ST Population Remaining 46% Population Belongs to OBC Category

This 70% SC ST OBC Population Having 50% Reservation in Government Jobs &  32% Reservation in Indian Parliament. 

Remaining 30% Unreserved  Population have to compete with this 70% SC ST OBC in Remaining 50% Jobs...... 

30% Unreserved Population is being Absorb by 70% Reserved SC ST OBC Population

Plz Change the System.... Plz make New India..... RESERVATION FREE INDIA



Today: Shaktisinh is counting on you

Shaktisinh Jadeja needs your help with “Narendra Modi: India Remove Reservation US Russia China UK England France Asia Africa Australia Europe”. Join Shaktisinh and 9 supporters today.