We want Andhra Pradesh Govt to Postpone the Appsc Group 2 Mains exam for atleast 2 months
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
We the following Group 2 aspirants hereby requesting the Govt's immediate action to take decision for the postponement of Group 2 Exams.
- This is the first time APPSC has conducted preliminary examination for Group 2 Recruitment. Even though the Group 2 notification with specified exam dates released in November 2016, As the intake of applicants to mains exam is in the ratio of 50 per one notified post, Every applicant initially prepared hard to qualify through the prelims conducted on Feb 26, 2017.
- The results of the preliminary examination declared on 4rth of April 2017, 3 weeks behind the schedule as mentioned earlier by APPSC.Of the total 49100 students qualified for the mains examination, around 44260 (90%) students got marks less than 100 who are also preparing for Panchayat secretary exam.
- Now the qualified students are left with only 45 days to cover the huge mains syllabus with around 18 sub-topics in it. On top of it, Every applicant has to prepare and appear for the Panchayat secretary screening test on April 23, 2017, and Group 1 Screening test on May 07, 2017. After these exams, we are left hardly with 20 days to prepare for Mains Examination.
- The mains syllabus is more dynamic in nature. Most of the students are of rural background with little resources and have to depend on Govt. publications to cope up with dynamic nature of the syllabus.Even till date, there is a huge lack of updated resources like Govt publications and Telugu academy textbooks for rural Telugu medium aspirants.
- For the past 4 years, this is the only calendar year where aspirants got a chance to appear for every exam conducted by APPSC. As the schedule for the exams is very narrow, we are left with no option to prepare at our fullest for Group 2 mains examination.
So we humbly request the Honourable CM of Andhra Pradesh & APPSC chairman to consider our problems and take immediate action for the postponement of Group 2 mains exam for at least 2 months from the earlier said date.
Today: N is counting on you
N A needs your help with “Nara Chandra Babu Naidu Garu: We want Andhra Pradesh Govt to Postpone the Appsc Group 2 Mains exam for atleast 2 months”. Join N and 350 supporters today.