MQM TO BOYCOTT 2018 ELECTIONS IN PAKISTAN
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Founder & Leader Mr. Altaf Husain stresses upon Mohajir Nation to boycott upcoming elections for Provincial and National assemblies in Pakistan on July 25th, 2018. These elections are designed by military establishment (ISI) to keep their control on political infrastructure and they have accomplished this by "divide and rule" policy and by supporting fundamentalist religious organizations.
Reasons why these elections must not be deemed free and fair by internal and external observers monitoring the elections:
- Media Blackout of QET Mr. Altaf Hussain
- Lock down of MQM’s Headquarter Nine Zero (90)
- Apartheid against Mohajirs in Sindh Province
- Restrictions on International observers to monitor elections
- Political victimization and state sponsored persecution of MQM workers under Military Stratocracy
- Enforced disappearances & extra judicial killings of MQM Workers
- Delimitation of electoral boundaries and gerrymandering
- Census manipulation in Southern Sindh
- Perpetual Injustices against Mohajir Nation
Mohajirs living in southern cities of Sindh are entitled to their own province per the articles of the constitution of Pakistan. Only then Mohajirs can freely exercise their rights as the Citizens of Pakistan without prejudice and fear. By holding elections, Mohajirs will be denied their fundamental rights such as freedom of speech, protection of property rights, equality of citizens, preservation of language, script and culture.
1. Southern Sindh should be separated from Sindh and constitute as a separate autonomous province.
2. Formation of an independent Commission under the supervision of United Nations to examine the disparity in Census and registered voters, gerrymandered delimitation of legislative and administrative territories, claims of unauthorized possession of evacuee properties and lands, cases of human rights abuses and violation of civil rights against Mohajirs and other oppressed minorities including extra judicial killings and enforced disappearances of political workers.
Today: MQM USA is counting on you
MQM USA needs your help with “Mr. Justice Sardar Muhammad Raza : MQM TO BOYCOTT 2018 ELECTIONS IN PAKISTAN”. Join MQM USA and 314 supporters today.