Increase The Tobacco Sale Age to 21 in Chaska
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
- Reduce smoking initiation among 15 to 17 year olds by 25%.
- Remove access to tobacco products from the high school environment.
- Prevent kids from becoming lifetime addicted. Almost 95% of addicted adult smokers started smoking before age 21. Those who have not used tobacco by age 21 are unlikely to ever start.
- Stop use of e-cigarette among 9th and 11th graders, which is twice that of regular cigarettes in MN.
- Stop exposure to nicotine, which is addictive and particularly harmful to the developing adolescent brain.
- Minimize risk of addiction to other harmful substances due to exposure to nicotine.
Today: Cecilia is counting on you
Cecilia Laube needs your help with “firstname.lastname@example.org: Increase The Tobacco Sale Age to 21 in Chaska”. Join Cecilia and 28 supporters today.