Say NO to Mane in Morris Plains
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
This petition is a request to the Morris Plains planning board to DENY MANE USA'S APPLICATION to establish a manufacturing facility in Morris Plains, NJ.
Mane, USA has applied to establish manufacturing operations in Morris Plains, NJ. This facility is expected to bring over 1,600 chemical compounds into a residential neighborhood, impacting the community in several ways...
- Odors emanating from such a manufacturing facility,
- Health concerns for citizens in the neighborhood based on both long term exposure and an unknown impact to adults and children with preexisting conditions and allergies,
- Environmental concerns caused by the chemicals used in and expelled from such a manufacturing facility,
- Traffic impacts due to increased volumes of vehicles (carrying some toxic chemicals) on our neighborhood streets, and
- Noise impacts due to manufacturing equipment and vehicle noises.
More information about all of these impacts can be found at www.manestinks.com.
Today: James is counting on you
James Riley needs your help with “Morris Plains Planning Board: Say NO to Mane in Morris Plains”. Join James and 1,213 supporters today.