this portion of Roberts Cemetery Road which has been the site of numerous traffic accidents and at least six fatalities since 2003
- Montgomery County, Texas appointed and elected officials
I just signed the following petition addressed to: Montgomery County, Texas appointed and elected officials.
to eliminate dangerous conditions concerning Roberts Cemetery Rd.
this portion of Roberts Cemetery Road which has been the site of numerous traffic accidents and at least six fatalities since 2003. Whereas, of this date, little or no remedial action has been done to alter or repair the roadway, reflectors, signage, texture, shoulder or guardrails or other physical safety devices, and; whereas many citizens are frustrated with the apparent lack of a timely response by the County to the concerns, therefore:
We, the undersigned citizens of the Roberts Cemetery Road area ask that the Montgomery County Commissioner's Court, Judge Alan Sadler, Commissioner Craig Doyal and appropriate County employees and contractors:
1. Carefully consider our belief that the accidents are not only the primary result of excessive speeds, but are also in part caused by less than optimal roadway conditions.
2. Work with us to discuss and review possible roadway improvements for the affected areas. These improvements may include, but should not be limited to, pavement scoring, better signage; reconstructed or new and standardized shoulders; pavement reflectors and posts and guardrails.
3. Attend a "Town Hall" type meeting to be held at Ashelynn Manor 25276 Nichols Sawmill Magnolia, TX 77355 at 6:30 P.M. on the evening of May 14th and be prepared to present and explain any data collection or study that may have been recently performed regarding this issue.
4. State clearly and concisely during the May 14th meeting, or very soon thereafter, exactly what the County intends to do and what the timeline for such actions will be.
5. Consider appointing a County representative to serve as liaison to the Roberts Cemetery Road group for ongoing communication pertaining to traffic safety issues.
Montgomery CountyGym started this petition with a single signature, and now has 272 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.