Petition Closed
Petitioning Monroe county, Pa courts

Overturn a judges decision to terminate my parental rights.

I am looking for support because my parental rights were unjustly terminated due to the neglect of the other parent and because the courts feel I didn't complete the actions required in their time frame. I love my children and miss them sorely, I know they feel the the same. It hurts me to know that the Monroe county court system doesnt see the sadness and hurt in my children eyes. I have been a great mother who has had to make changes to better my family. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs to mark me as a unfit parent. I believe if the courts can try and unify a addict or abusive parent with their child/children . Then there is no reason I can not be reunited with mine. I am being punished as if I were the perpetrator or unwilling to care for them. They are my life and I will do anything humanly possible to get them back. I am writing this petition in hopes that I can get enough people to stand with me to help be reunited with my children .

"Who else can love their children more then the person who almost died having them, please help me fight for mine"

This petition was delivered to:
  • Monroe county, Pa courts

    Chantel Tillman started this petition with a single signature, and now has 102 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.

    Today: Chantel is counting on you

    Chantel Tillman needs your help with “Monroe county, Pa courts: Overturn a judges decision to terminate my parental rights.”. Join Chantel and 101 supporters today.