Have the McCloskeys disbarred for Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Recent news

You can also send your own formal complaint

Expect US posted earlier that in order to file a formal complaint, a form needs to be sent to the Office of the Chief Disciplinary Council. If you'd like to file a complaint (anyone can) and ask for them to be disbarred, you can fill out and send this form. If you don't have the mailing supplies, you can save it the completed form as a PDF and DM it to me with your preferred return address and I'll mail it for you. I am 1000% happy to do this for anyone who would like to file a complaint. https://www.mochiefcounsel.org/ocdc_formFillable.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3cS7vf7SDuhbxgJMOEvntF6xNjRVjkiEnJOgBb_BFP1BOF9aPey79k1a4

Sergei Siebel
1 year ago