MISSING PERSONS, EACH ONE MATTERS, NOT JUST THE CHOSEN
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
EVERY MISSING PERSON IS IMPORTANT
CHILD OR ADULT-THEY ALL DESERVE EQUAL TREATMENT
- The UK Prides itself on EQUALITY ? WE ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN
- Our children and young adults are being groomed and going missing, they are being lured in to the most unthinkable, the young females are used to work the streets, young males are runners for gangs, for drug dealing, what is being done, not a great deal, there are not enough officers, not enough money, certainly not enough media, most of our VULNERABLE Children and adults do not make the media, Why is this...…
- Missing Persons are not seen as breaking news
- A BRAVE NEWCASTLE FATHER SPEAKS OUT ON THE RECENT REVELATION< THAT A FAMILY WHO HAS A MISSING CHILD THAT DID NOT Go MISSING IN THE UK, HAS TO DATE RECEIVED 11 AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS, recently RECEIVED 85.000 TO KEEP THE INQUIRY GOING, WHEN THE OVERSEAS POLICE ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE, ANGER SOARS THE UK, AS THE CIRCUMSTANCES INTO THE DISAPPEARANCE ARE NOT HOW WE EXPECT PARENTS TO BEHAVE, tho empathy is with the missing child, it is felt that our Professionals have greatly let so many families down, yet one family can get so much support
- PAUL WHINHAMS SON MICHAEL HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE NOVEMBER 2015, PAUL WILL NOT GIVE UP ON FINDING MICHAEL, THE INQUIRY INTO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MICHAEL WHINHAM WILL NOW HAVE PERIODIC REVIEWS, ANY SIGHTING WILL BE CHECKED, BUT THERE IS NOT AN ACTIVE INQUIRY, MICHAEL JOINS THE LONG LIST OF THE UK MISSING PERSONS, PAUL IS GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP HE HAS RECEIVED WHILST THERE WAS AN ACTIVE INQUIRY, BUT IS DEVASTATED THAT A FAMILY HAS BEEN GIVEN SO MUCH MONEY, WHILST HE FIGHTS TO KEEP HIS SON IN THE PUBLIC EYE WHILST WE HOPE THE MISSING PERSON IS FOUND WE WANT TO KNOW WHY ALL MISSING PERSONS DO NOT GET THE SAME TREATMENT
- Many Missing Persons Families are Devastated, with the NEWS that One Family Has Been Given a VAST amount of Money to Keep the Enquiry going for a child who is not MISSING IN THE UK, and was not appropriately being cared for for at the time of disappearance, although we have every empathy for the family, it is felt if it was a single mum or a struggling family on a low income there would be consequences to pay,
- CHARLOTTE was reported missing October 2016, Age 17, Charlotte a bright young lady, , remains missing Charlotte's family live with the devastation that Charlotte had been brain washed and groomed, remains in the hands of the culprit, there has been no support for Mum sister and Grandmother have no support and have been badly let down by the system we believe protects our young, they live with the hope that one day Charlotte with gather the strength and return home, if you read their story you would be so very shocked, we asked why was Shelley not given what others have
- Some theories believe our missing come from troubled or one parent homes, this is not correct,
- GOING COUNTRY
- Teenagers are being groomed and used by gangs for prostitution and drug and gun crime.
- In July 2017 it was revealed that in 2016 80% of policing areas where reporting child exploitation, by criminal gangs, the report stated children from stable and better off families where being coerced and exploited, it stated children who go missing from home or care where at serious risk of being exploited for prostitution and drug running the report goes on and is frightening
- why hey is this happening when in 10 years the parents of a missing child overseas has received 11.5 million pounds and still the Met Police are still getting funds to search for a child who did not go missing in the UK, the parents do not come under the jurisdiction of the family, is this why other families are badly let down, like Paul Whinham many families are told there are no more funds to search for their missing loved one
- OUR POLICING SERVICES SEARCH FOR A MISSING CHILD/ADULT with set amount of resources, sightings searching of CCTV takes up some of these resources, when the resources are exhausted, families like you and I are told, we will do periodic checks but there is no more money to keep actively making inquiries, what happens then...... the missing persons family carries on alone, NEVER GIVING UP, KEEPING HOPE,
- THIS NEEDS to change, with over 200.000 MISSING ADULTS and CHILDREN in the UK our GOVERNMENT is failing their families, we need to make a stand
- WHAT DO WE NEED
- MORE MEDIA (so many missing persons do not make the media)
- EACH FORCE TO HAVE A DESIGNATED MISSING PERSONS UNIT (with a free call number that is quick for the public to call with potential sightings)
- FAMILY MEMBER to be involved with the inquiry and to be listened to
- SPECIALIST TRAINING FOR THE PROFESSIONALS INVOLVED WITH THE INQUIRY
- RED ALERT FOR ALL MISSING PERSONS (not the chosen)
- Liaison officers for each family of a missing person
- More specialized officers to catch the gangs that lure the vulnerable,
- More social services support
- parents to have a voice
- All policing areas to have their own missing persons units
Want to share this petition?
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!