Petition to re-include Yoga & Naturopathy Systems in NCISM Bill 2017
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
A bill was prepared by NITI Aayog and Ministry of AYUSH to create a world-class education system for Indian systems of medicine that includes Yoga & Naturopathy (Y&N) systems:
- ensures adequate supply of high quality indian systems of medicine professionals at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels;
- encourages indian systems of medicine professionals to incorporate the latest research in their work and to contribute to such research;
- encourages interface between various systems of medicine;
- provides for objective periodic assessments of indian systems of medicine institutions;
- facilitates the maintenance of register for indian systems of medicine and enforces high ethical standards in all aspects of indian systems of medicine services; and
- is flexible so as to adapt to the changing needs of a transforming nation
However surprisingly, Yoga and Naturopathy systems were dropped from the final proposed bill without a genuine reason which may undermine these systems. If Y&N systems are not part of this statutory bill, these systems will never have a legality or law enforcement in terms of clinical practice, training and research.
Please sign this petition and support the cause for re-including Y&N systems in NCISM bill 2017.
Today: INYGMA International is counting on you
INYGMA International needs your help with “Minsitry of AYUSH: Petition to re-include Yoga & Naturopathy Systems in NCISM Bill 2017”. Join INYGMA International and 367 supporters today.