Probe in Indian Railways Derailment Cases
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
ALL DATA BELOW ARE FOR YEAR 2017
Please look into proper maintenance of Indian Railways Tracks.
- 21 January – India – Kuneru train derailment - A passenger train derails in Andhra Pradesh, killing at least 41 people and injuring 68 others.
- 29 March – India – Eight carriages of the Mahakaushal Express from Jabalpur to New Delhi derail at Mahoba in Uttar Pradesh state. Twenty-five people are injured.
- 19 August – India – 2017 Khatauli train derailment: The Kalinga Utkal Express train derails near Khatauli in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh. 23 people are killed and more than 60 are injured.
- 23 August – India – Auraiya train derailment: Train Kaifiyat Express derails between Pata and Uchhalda railway stations around 02:50 am (IST)
- Three trains jumped off the tracks and another derailment was averted on September 7th in Uttar Pradesh, New Delhi and Maharashtra within a span of nine hours.
- The first derailment occured at 6:25 am when seven coaches of the Jabalpur-bound Shaktipunj Express went off the tracks near the Obra Dam station in UP’s Sonbhadra district.
- 11:45 pm, the Ranchi-Delhi Rajdhani Express derailed near Minto bridge in the national capital, leaving one person injured.
- An accident was averted after locals spotted a fracture in a track between Farrukhabad and Fatehgarh in UP, minutes before the Kalindi Express
Today: Rishav is counting on you
Rishav Roy needs your help with “Ministry of Railways: Probe in Indian Railways Derailment Cases”. Join Rishav and 5 supporters today.