Stop Violence against Women by giving them right to carry Bladed Weapons for their Safety

Stop Violence against Women by giving them right to carry Bladed Weapons for their Safety

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Sanket Mahadik started this petition to Ministry of Human Resource Development, India and

As the crime rate against Women is increasing day by day. Now it's turn to STOP the whole thing. When any threat is been caught just candle march won't do anything now.

Violence is increasing and everyone says that Education should be given to Boys and everyone agrees too.

But still we can't read everyone's mind and thoughts right!!

Instead of expecting them to change, let's change the scenario.

Women should be given the right to carry bladed weapons for their safety.

A new law should be enforced for the safety of Women as it's the need of the hour.

Now many people will put a question on this that why doesn't males change. 90% of us are ready to change and even have changed. But we can't guarantee about the remaining 10%.

So instead of expecting and depending on anyone let's fight for the change.

Instead of taking Candles let's fight for the change in law.

 

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!