To achieve a long pending physical, psychological and economic health for all Indians.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
It is shame on the part of all adult Indians that our children are subjected to unhealthy schooling and study practices since decades. Of late this has become more with the competition for seeking admission in premier professional institutes gaining momentum through JEE, NEET, etc. The Telugu States are the classic examples of converting Educational Institutions as Rank Producing Educational Factories where children study in "not school like atmosphere" where there is no playground and only practice and study.
Only the children born in rich families enjoy 5 day schooling in International Schools and the rank seekers work 8am to 8pm 7 days a week till the last day of writing JEE or NEET.
All educational institutes having in KG to PG courses in India must have 9am to 5pm schooling for 5 days. This results in the following significant benefits for the Nation.
1. Exposure to traffic pollution is reduced among all students
2. Since no school / college buse plies on roads for two days in a week, the environment is less burdened by traffic pollution.
3. Costly Fossil fuel is saved.
4. It leads to better family life for children and thereby provide all psychosomatic advantages for them.
5. It reduces among the children the tendency to be abnormal and thereby produces responsible future citizens with less crime rate among students.
6. It enables the adults to spend quality time with their children and thereby enhances the chances to pass on the culture and traditions of this most ancient nation to the next generation.
7. The joy of schooling increases thereby more creativity is guaranteed as against the Ranks being achieved.
8. The children of this country are at par with their counter parts in Developed Nation when it comes to School Hours.
9. More children take up sports and more medals can be won at international events
10. The overall image of this country enhances.
The same logic can be applied to all the Employees to have 5 day working week. 5day working week generates more employment and productivity.
Today: IVNS is counting on you
IVNS Raju needs your help with “Ministry of HRD : To achieve a long pending physical, psychological and economic health for all Indians.”. Join IVNS and 6 supporters today.