Against Reducing NCERT Curriculum in Schools
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The Ministry of HRD has intimated to reduce the NCERT syllabus almost to half from 2019.
How does it affect us ?
- Lack of knowledge in students.
- Quality of Education would be affected.
- Students would get only surface-level knowledge. No in-depth knowledge for them.
- Their gateway to IIT, IIMS and other professional/vocational education would get affected.
- Our students are internationally accepted today owing to their meticulous knowledge of subjects.
- Our progeny would only be 'literates' but not 'qualifieds'
- Our students would become 'Undesirables' in their respective fields. This would further lead to mass- unemployment.
- Our future vision of becoming the supreme world power by 2040 would not be achieved.
- Mass-increment in unskilled 'labour-force'.
Our goverment and educationists need to empower our youth. Reducing syllabus does no good for them. Instead of reducing the syllabus, schools should mandatorily introduce 1compulsory vocational / professional subject (as already proposed by many education committees) to make them more efficient and more skilled in their respective fields.
Today: Atul James is counting on you
Atul James Singh needs your help with “Ministry of HRD: Against Reducing NCERT Curriculum in Schools”. Join Atul James and 35 supporters today.