Petition Closed

Refund of my Fixed Deposit with Unitech Limited

This petition had 45 supporters

My name is V .V.Rama Sai a middle class private employee living in Visakhapatnam,Andhrapradesh. Like any parent my dream of small saving's was shattered when Unitech India Limited cheated me by not repaying back my Principal amount Invested + Interest payable which they have promised me at time of making a fixed deposit with their company in the Year 2012.

Unitech promised to repay the money ( Principal amount + Interest payable) in the year 2015. To my surprise Unitech has written to me through their letter dated 13th February 2015 that they have mad an application under section 74(2) of the Companies act 2013 that they would file an application before the Hon"ble Company law board,New Delhi seeking extension of time for repayment of deposits.

Subsequent news paper articles on the above subject showed that theCompany law board or the then Finance ministry never took serious action. 

I am starting to petition for drawing the attention of all concerned to help many depositors like me who have been cheated by them company. Its a request seeking help for refund of depositors money.


Rama Sai

Today: Venkata Rama Sai is counting on you

Venkata Rama Sai Vikrama needs your help with “Ministry of Finance - Government of India: Refund of my Fixed Deposit with Unitech Limited”. Join Venkata Rama Sai and 44 supporters today.