Petition Closed

Help to Senior Citijens interested to file IT Returns

This petition had 103 supporters

I am a Pensioner & senior Citizen aged 76 years. Hard earned money saved in Term Deposits after retirement. Earlier  I used to go Banks on foot to file 15 H. Now the situation is different. I am unable to walk.  I could not approach the Bank authorities to file 15 H. I am having a dependent Physically Challenged Daughter aged 45 years with 90% disability. I get relief under 80 D to the extent of Rs.1.25 lakhs. I fall below Tax limits. However to check my status I am unable to approach the Tax Consultants who are always busy. It is a prayer to the Honorable Finance Minister to form a Team of volunteer Tax consultants to guide Senior Citizens by their physical appearance with those Senior Citizens who approach for guidance.

Today: Ramasubbarao is counting on you

Ramasubbarao Rallapalli needs your help with “Ministry of Fiance: Help to Senior Citijens interested to file IT Returns”. Join Ramasubbarao and 102 supporters today.