DAHDF bluffed livestock owners and still cheating Taxpayers of India.
This petition had 27 supporters
Foot & Mouth Disease (FMD) Defied the Efforts of Government of India
मुँह पका खुर पका रोग (एफएमडी) ने भारत सरकार को पिलाया पानी
FMD is an economically important disease of cloven-footed animals. It causes an estimated loss of Rs. 20-22 thousand crores per year to livestock owners in India. To control the disease, DAHDF of India launched a National FMD Control Program (FMD-CP) in 2003 with an outlay of about Rs. 500 crores a year by Central Government and each state government also invested an equally good amount of money. The program is ongoing all over India.
The utter Failure of FMD-CP and wastage of Peoples hard earned money.
1. Faulty planning
3. Non-observance of tenets of disease control.
1. ग़लत योजना
2. घोटाला संस्कृति
3. रोग निवारण के सिद्धांतों का अनियमन
Faulty selection of vaccine strains: Selection of the Vaccine strains should be based on epidemiological distribution the causal agent and it must be updated as soon as possible.
Serotype O, the vaccine strain, INDR2/1975 covers only 88% of the field isolates of O serotype causing outbreaks.
Serotype A, none of the isolates of this serotype from outbreaks showed a perfect match with the vaccine strain, IND40/2000 used in the vaccine.
Asia1 vaccine strain, IND63/1972, similar strains causing outbreaks in India was last recorded in the year 2000, i.e., the strain used in the vaccine has no or little utility.
वैक्सीन में प्रयुक्त स्ट्रेन्स का सही ना होना एक बड़ी समस्या है: समय पर वैक्सीन स्ट्रेन्स का चुनाव न करना आज वैक्सीन फैल होने का बड़ा कारण हो सकता है परंतु रोग के हर कारक विषाणु की जाँच ना होना इस समस्या का एक बड़ा कारण है.
Let us see the Tenets of Disease control and how are they been flouted by the planners.
रोग नियंत्रण के सिद्धांतों को कैसे मखोल बनाया गया है.
No doubt FMD control is a very difficult task but international efforts made in different parts of the world have shown the path in lucidity. The OIE has framed a Progressive Control Program for FMD (PCP-FMD) where the essentials are mentioned as under:
• Strengthening Veterinary services: Either effort is not made or made half hearted or made to destroy the services. Without strong veterinary services, no disease control program can be implemented towards success.
• Effective surveillance and alert systems: It is in primitive stage and in hands of those who have no or little experience.
• Quality controlled vaccines (OIE standards) Vaccine matching Vaccine banks Vaccine quality control centers Vaccination strategies: massive, targeted: There is only one Centre to monitor the quality of vaccine to ensure the monopoly. There in India is a foolproof system to harass honest officials if they report about the poor quality of the vaccine.
• Updated Legislation: All over the world culling of diseased animals is practiced to protect the healthy ones but legislations in India are humanitarian and you can not get rid of the diseased cattle in India.
• Use of OIE standards: We believe on Made in India and Make in India standards.
• Communication strategies: Communication of truth is the essence of knowledge and knowledge is dangerous for the propagation of corruption, thus only biased communication is permitted.
•Rapid disease reporting is essential to control an FMD outbreak. In India, administrators ensure through all the measures to hide the reports.
•After an outbreak, tracing must be done through epidemiologic inquiries to help identify the source of disease introduction. In India, administrators ensure through all the measures to prevent entry of the Epidemiologist in the scene.
•Where mass slaughter is not possible, strict quarantining and movement restriction should be enforced. In India, administrators ensure through all the measures to get rid of sick animals as soon as possible through auction.
•However, quarantine may not be long enough to prevent carrier animal movement after an outbreak. In India, administrators ensure through all the measures to move the diseased animals out of their administrative regions.
•The dead infected carcasses must be disposed of via incineration, burial, or rendering on or close to the infected premises. In India, you may not see any such practice.
•Scavengers and rodents should be prevented or killed to prevent mechanical dissemination of the virus. In India, you may not see any such practice.
•Buildings should be cleaned with a mild acid or alkali disinfectant and fumigation, and people that have come into contact with the virus may be asked to decontaminate their clothing and avoid contact with susceptible animals for a period of time. In India, you may not see any such practice.
•FMD persistence in wildlife populations can make FMD eradication unrealistic. Control measures, such as fencing of wildlife reserves to prevent contact with domestic livestock may help to limit the spread of the virus in certain areas. In India, you may not see any such practice because when it is not possible to protect humans from wild-life invading in urban areas and getting killed the question of protecting livestock is a far fetched dream.
•Investigation of all FMD outbreaks: Instead of investigation efforts are made to hide the outbreaks.
A solution to the Problem:
1. Redrafting of the program with the experts in Epidemiology specifically those who are practicing epidemiology and certainly not by the so called experts sitting in the big chairs.
2. Ensuring the quality vaccine by creating multiple centers for quality control and abolishing the prevailing monopoly system.
3. Ensuring the punishment for those supplying and clearing the substandard vaccines.
4. Punishing those hiding the FMD or FMD like diseases in the livestock and other animals.
5. Rewarding the Veterinarians for reporting the FMD and FMD like diseases in animals and being proactive in the truthful investigation of the disease incidences and outbreaks.
6. Ensuring the implementation of available legislation towards disease control.
7. Bringing some suitable legislation targetted for disease control in animals leaving the political and religious taboos aside. We can permit sacrifice of animals for religious causes but prohibit scientific culling for disease control and healthy society.
8. To educate the society about disease control methods using scientific animal husbandry.
9. Strengthening of Veterinary services which are still in infancy in most parts of India.
10. Education for cleanliness and hygiene. Though Swachchhata Abhiyan is on, it needs to holistic and in the syllabus of primary education.
समस्या का समाधान
जानपदिक रोगों के जानकारों द्वारा ना की उँची उँची कुर्सियों पर बैठे बेईमानों द्वारा योजना का नवीनीकरण.
वैक्सीन की जाँच के लिए कई केन्द्र बनाकर वैक्सीन की जाँच में एकाधिकार के कारण घोटाले की समाप्ति.
खराब गुणवत्ता की वैक्सीन बनाने वालों, बेचने वालों, उसे पास करने वालों के लिए फाँसी की सज़ा का प्रावधान
रोग को छुपाने वाले पशु पालकों, पशु चिकित्सकों एवं अधिकारियों के विरुद्ध कड़ी सज़ा का प्रावधान
रोग को जल्द पहचाहनकर जल्दी से जल्दी जाँच कराने वाले पशु पालकों, पशु चिकित्सकों एवं अधिकारियों को पुरूस्कृत करने का प्रावधान
रोग नियंत्रण के लिए उपलब्ध क़ानूनों क़ा पालन सुनिश्चित करके
रोग नियंत्रण के लिए धार्मिक एवं राजनीतिक कारकों को एक ओर रख कर नये एवं प्रभावी नियम-क़ानून बनाकर. यहॉं धर्म के नाम पर पशु बली हो सकती है पर समाज को रोगों से बचाने के लिए वैज्ञानिक तरीके पशु को बलिदान करना मना है.
समाज में वैज्ञानिक तरीके से रोग नियंत्रण के तरीकों को प्राथमिक शिक्षा के द्वारा प्रसार करके.
देश में पशु-चिकित्सा सेवाओं में सुधार करके.
साफ सफाई से रहने के तरीकों को प्राथमिक शिक्षा में शामिल करके और स्वच्च्छ भारत अभियान को संपूर्णता प्रदान करके.
Today: Fight for Truth is counting on you
Fight for Truth needs your help with “Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare: DAHDF bluffed livestock owners and still cheating Taxpayers of India.”. Join Fight for Truth and 26 supporters today.