Prevent father of 5 being separated from family after Indefinite Leave revoked
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Prevent father of 5 from being removed from the UK:
- Since father detained daughter of 14 weeks old has been searching and crying for her father.
- Since father detained older children has been emotionally distraught.
- It has been deeply distressing for father as he was granted indefinite leave to remain in 1991 which has since been revoked.
- In loving relationship with partner for 17 years, met in our teenage years and stayed together ever since. For partner to be taken away is heart-breaking. As a British Citizen it has been deeply disturbing seeing how he is being treated.
- He arrived in the UK at the age of 9. He was raised by his uncle - granted Indefinite Leave to Remain at 12. Only to have this revoked 21 years later.
- Since partner detained life has become hard as a single mother, having always been supported by him.
- Being deported to another country will infringe on his Human Rights, Fathers Rights and Rights of his family. It will also expose him to severe harm in a country that is unfamiliar to him. Where he has no family or any means of supporting himself.
- His family and home are here in the UK and this is where he should stay.
Today: Fathers Human Rights is counting on you
Fathers Human Rights needs your help with “Minister of State for Immigration:Prevent father of 5 being separated from family after Indefinite Leave revoked 21yrs later”. Join Fathers Human Rights and 841 supporters today.