Military Training Noise over Fairhope and Daphne, Alabama
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
We, the undersigned, are concerned by the increase in military aircraft training noise in Fairhope and Daphne, Alabama. The noise caused by T6 trainers disrupts residents on a daily basis. It is a constant source of stress for impacted citizens.
Night workers cannot rest during the day. Day workers cannot concentrate. Long time residents are being displaced. New residents are buying homes with no warning about the noise.
We respect the military and understand that training must occur, but there are other options. The current situation is a clear example of federal overreach. The disruption is so great that it constitutes a taking of our property in violation of the US Constitution.
We ask that our elected officials work with appropriate entities to achieve the following:
- Relocate training to less populated areas, minimizing impact upon residences.
- Provide a schedule of training dates and times over particular areas.
- Increase oversight of the T6 training program to ensure adherence to both FAA and T6 training regulations.
- Require a real estate disclosure for home purchases in all designated training areas.
- Implement effective strategies to curb noise and other health and safety threats caused by military training exercises.
Please take the above actions immediately. Thank you.
Today: Concerned is counting on you
Concerned Citizens of Baldwin County needs your help with “Military Training Noise over Fairhope and Daphne, Alabama”. Join Concerned and 26 supporters today.