Agree to the plan to re-open Nature's World submitted by NWCOE C.I.C.
10 reasons why we hope to be successful in our bid to re-open Nature's World...
1. The re-opening of a National Visitor Centre
2. The continued operation of a unique Hydroponicum Earth Centre
3. The creation of a New Business Hub and job opportunities
4. Protection of endangered wild flower meadows
5. Protection of endangered British species habitat & the establishment of a breeding centre
6. The establishment of a specialist Horticultural, Environmental and Ecological Education Centre
7. The establishment of a training centre for Military Veterans
8. School, College and University Education link-ups
9. The creation of a specialist Consultancy Hub
10. The establishment of interactive Nature Watch internet web cam's
- Economic Development Department
Middlesbrough Borough Council
We the undersigned wish to register our support for the plans by NWCOE C.I.C. to take over the Nature's World facility at Acklam, Middlesbrough by way of Community Asset Transfer from Middlesbrough Borough Council. We call upon the council to progress matters in favour of the re-opening of the facility without further delay and to abandon any plan to dispose of the site for housing or other commercial development.
Today: Nature's World Centre of Excellence Community Interest Company is counting on you
Nature's World Centre of Excellence Community Interest Company needs your help with “Middlesbrough Borough Council: Agree to the plan to re-open Nature's World submitted by NWCOE C.I.C.”. Join Nature's World Centre of Excellence Community Interest Company and 1,344 supporters today.