Heated pool at Tea Gardens
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
AIM: to install a retractable roof/enclosure over the present local pool at Tea Gardens and installing heaters in the water so it can be used all year round until such time as a modern multipurpose centre including a heated indoor pool is provided.
JUSTIFICATION: there are a number of people whom will benefit from a heated pool in this area for a number of reasons.
* to assist elderly people to remain active without putting unnecessary pressure on their body
* to assist with recovery from operations
* to assist people with chronic pain so they exercise regularly in a low impact way
* suitable venue for the provision of hydrotherapy exercises
* to allow swimming lessons for kids year round instead of summer only
* many lap swimmers can continue to exercise regularly
* to assist local business whom can provide year long programs not just in summer
* Raymond Terrace is the closest heated pool which is a fair distance (40 min) for some people to travel. This pool is also very shallow and often very crowded so not suitable for lap swimmers
Today: Jeanette is counting on you
Jeanette Hart needs your help with “Midcoast Council: Heated pool at Tea Gardens”. Join Jeanette and 483 supporters today.