Remove Xbox live requirement to join servers from MCPE 1.2
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The Minecraft PE update, 1.2 Better Together, was released on September 20, 2017 for all platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows 10, etc. It added more blocks, new inventory GUI, more bug fixes, and new items. The Friends tab came, with the option of joining friends on Xbox Live and LAN servers.
The disadvantage of this update is that we have to sign in to Xbox live to join servers, although this behavior is not exist on 1.1 and below. It causes some servers to be empty after they are updated to this version. Some servers is still in 1.1 and some others in 1.2 has many people like Mineplex, Lifeboat, and more. This appeared for protection of the children, but I am still against this change. This made servers hard to join without Xbox live.
A person that can make a change is the owner of Minecraft PE (now Bedrock) and the staff of it.
If this change happened, the following will happen:
- More players who did not sign in to their Xbox, forgot their Xbox live password, or cannot make the Xbox live account, can join the servers.
- More servers will be full of players, although there is some hackers who will join servers and hack their speed, fly, grief, Killaura, and more.
- More users will be happy to play this game for joining servers.
- It makes Minecraft less boring like before.
If this change did not happen, the following will happen:
- Less players will play this game and more servers will be empty in the future.
- More users will leave this game.
If you get annoyed, or did not want Xbox live requirement to join servers to happen, please sign and tell your friends about 1.2 and the disadvantages for them to sign.
Today: EoflaOE is counting on you
EoflaOE ViceCity needs your help with “Microsoft: Remove Xbox live requirement to join servers from MCPE 1.2”. Join EoflaOE and 165 supporters today.